- This website is solely the property of Rosa MWave Solutions (the “RMWS site”). Copyright © 2015 by Rosa MWave Solutions (“RMWS”), 6 Donegal Lane, Danvers, Massachusetts, 01923, USA. All rights reserved.
All the copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the RMWS site are reserved to RMWS and its licensors, and may not be reproduced , modified, distributed, or sold in any manner or form, without the prior written permission of RMWS, except as follows:
RMWS grants a revocable, non-exclusive, limited use license to download and view and/or print a copy of the RMWS material or information, solely for internal non-commercial use provided that all copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices remain as they originally appear in the RMWS material or information. You may not alter or modify the information or materials, or separate any graphics from any accompanying text. You may not use the information or materials in any way that may be adverse to RMWS interests. Other than the foregoing limited use license, no transfer of any other rights is intended or made.
RMWS may terminate this limited use license at any time, for any reason, at which time the RMWS material or information must be immediately destroyed.
- The RMWS site and the RMWS information are provided “as is”: no warranties of any kind are made with respect to the RMWS site or RMWS information.
RMWS expressly excludes and disclaims any expressed or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of any third party rights. RMWS shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damage or loss arising from or related to the use of the RMWS site or RMWS material or information.
RMWS products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems. As used herein: 1. Life support devices or systems are devices or systems that (a) are intended for surgical implant into the body or (b) support or sustain life, and whose failure to perform, when properly used in accordance with instructions for use provided in the labeling, can be reasonably expected to result in a significant injury to the user. 2. A critical component is any component of a life support device or system whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of the life support device or system, or to affect its safety or effectiveness.
RMWS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this website. RMWS may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. RMWS makes no commitment to update this documentation.
- Much of the information available from this RMWS site is free of any requests for personal information from visitors. Any requests for personal information (e.g. name, email address, phone number, company affiliation, etc.) will be solely for facilitating future communications, providing service or materials, or guiding future RMWS marketing efforts. You always have the option of declining any personal information request and not receive the future communications, service, or material.
- Cookies may be placed on your computer: generally, cookies improve the website user experience. Cookie information may be stored on servers in the United States, under privacy protection laws that may differ from those of your own country. Also, your browser may provide cookie management settings. If you do not want your cookie information to be collected, processed, or stored in the United States, then you should not use this RMWS website.
- The RMWS site may provide links to other web sites (“other sites”). These other sites are not under the control of RMWS, and all material and information appearing or provided by the other sites are the sole property of their respective owners: neither RMWS nor the RMWS site shall be held responsible or liable for any damages resulting from the use of other sites. If you access any of these other sites, you do so at your own risk, and you agree to observe all the restrictions imposed by the other sites, and to not infringe upon the rights of others.
- S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The information, materials and documentation are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS”. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the information, documentation, and materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of RMWS’ proprietary rights in them.
- The Materials and Services on this RMWS site are subject to United States export control laws and regulations.By using this RMWS Site, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not listed on any sanctioned party list (including, but not limited to the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders, the U.S. Treasury Department’s lists of specially designated nationals, the U.S. State Department’s list of Debarred Parties) or otherwise denied participation in transactions involving the export of U.S.-origin products and services; (ii) you are not located in a country that is subject to embargo by the United States (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria); (iii) you are not engaged, directly or indirectly, in the design, development, production, stockpiling or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or missiles; and (iv) unless prior authorization is obtained from the appropriate government agency, you will not (1) knowingly re-export the technical data received by you to any destination, or (2) export the direct product of the technical data, directly or indirectly, to a country listed in Country Group D:1 or E:2 (listed at http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/pdf/740spir.pdf) in Supplement No. 1 to Part 740 of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
- You agree that all matters arising from or related to the RMWS Site will be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., without reference to any conflict of law principles. You accept the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the applicable service of process. You agree to waive all defenses alleging forum non-conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction. If you reside in a country other than the United States, then you agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby excluded in its entirety.
- You agree that any action on any claim against RMWS must be brought by you within one (1) year following the date the claim first accrued, or it will be waived.
- This agreement is dated June 23, 2015.